In view of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in Singapore, our dermatology practice continues in normal operations with additional precautionary measures, in line with Ministry of Health (MOH) guidelines, put in place to ensure your health and safety when you visit us.
- Frequency of sanitisation has been increased to after every patient for each room including door handles and contact surfaces.
- Treatment rooms have been converted into consultation rooms for this period so all patients are reviewed in separate rooms which are disinfected in between patients and with individual HEPA air purifiers in each room.
- Temperature screening at the lobby is mandatory for all visitors and patients before being allowed into the medical centre. In addition, visitors (and/or their household members) who show signs of respiratory symptoms or positive travel history to affected countries will not be allowed entry into the facility.
- Surgical Masks have been provided for all our employees.
- TeleDermatology Services have been implemented for convenience of our patients, with more details available below – click to find out more. In view of the latest COVID-19 measures put in place by the Singapore government, all patients with a history to anywhere in the world in the last 14 days will be advised to book in for our Teledermatology appointment available here. Book your appointment with us today.
Public Health Sanitation Needs
Our Specialist Skincare Pharmacy has stepped up in the midst of the COVID-19 Crisis with a dedicated section to compound dermatologist approved gentle hand sanitizers with minimum virucidal and bactericidal content. These hand santizers are sold in refills and full size and also contain customised skin moisturising anti-oxidant oils. The public may purchase it here.
View this post on Instagram
Hypoallergenic Mask Slips for Eczema/Acne patients
The prolonged use of surgical masks can lead to skin rashes and worsening of existing skin problems. This is because polyester which is the material for mask does not allow the skin to breathe. Dr.TWL Pharmacy provides a mask slip from a sustainable plant silk – Lyosilk™ to help form a breathable hypoallergenic layer between your skin and the mask.